Trainings on Compassion Fatigue, Vicarious Trauma, & Burnout
Looking for a brief lunch-and-learn-style introduction to these essential topics, or a half- or full-day workshop for a conference of professional development day? Whatever your needs, we've got you covered.
Using current research and evidence-based recommendations, these workshops give participants a sense of understanding about their own vulnerabilities to CF and VT as well as tangible strategies to enact right away for care and prevention.
Sample courses include:
- The Cost of Caring: an Introduction to Compassion Fatigue and Vicarious Trauma, and Burnout (90 minutes)
- Building your Compassion Fatigue and Vicarious Trauma Toolkit (half-day)
- Walking the Talk: Tools for Transforming Compassion Fatigue, Vicarious Trauma, and Burnout (full-day)
Specialized courses are available for groups such as:
- Legal services professionals
- Healthcare professionals
- Library staff, and many more.
Past clients include:
- Sunrise Therapeutic Riding & Learning Centre
- Halton Community Legal Services
- University of Guelph Student Services
Get in touch if you're interested in bringing a workshop to your organization.